Sunday, January 2, 2011

FLORIDA!

It seems like we were waiting for our Christmas vacation for so long and it flew by in the blink of an eye. We had an amazing trip with so many family members and despite a visit to Urgent Care, Nina had a great time, too. (She's almost 100% now, thanks to prescription meds and good grandparenting.) Even though it was a "chilly" 68 degrees for a lot of the trip, we had fun going to the beach, the golf course, shopping areas, and spending time by the pool. We hope your holidays were happy & we wish you all the best this new year.

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Love the videos of her swimming. Looks like you had a great time. Happy New Year, Nakagakis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Naks! Your family is so beautiful! I love that you were able to get both sides of the family together in Florida. (Some families can't even do that in the same city) I hope everyone had a ball. I am sure the 68 degrees felt wonderful. All the best to you in 2011!

    ReplyDelete