Friday, August 6, 2010

One Month Old!


Nina had her one month birthday today and is excited to celebrate with family in Burnsville.  She enjoys walking outside in her mini-carrier.  Remember, Nina is actually Hebrew for "God's Grace," so Emily Perron wins a prize for perfect premonition.  Here is a slideshow of Nina's first 31 days to Ben Folds's "Gracie."

3 comments:

  1. Love the slide show & all the pics & updates. Happy Birthday, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slideshow too! My favorite pic is of Kara reading "Barnyard Dance" to Nina! That's one of our favs too! And it's totally the English side of us, isn't it Kara? Britta loves it when I read to her and I've been doing it since the first week she was alive! I've heard that's a great start to their love of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I can't believe she's one month already! She sure is looking cute :)

    ReplyDelete